Partners in Delivrd refer to people and companies that belong to your supply chain. There are the following types of partners in Delivrd:
- Suppliers: Vendors who supply your products. When you create a new replenishment (purchase) order, you select the supplier of your products from the suppliers list. Before you create your first replenishment (purchase) order, you should first create at least one supplier.
- Sales Channels: Channels through which you sell your products. This can be Amazon, eBay, Shopify, your own e-commerce website, or even direct selling, where you sell to customers face-to-face. You need to create your own sales channels, based on your own needs. Before you create your first customer (sales) order, you should first create at least one sales channel.
To add a supplier, do the following:
- In the navigation pane, click Partners > Suppliers.
- In the upper-right corner of the Suppliers list, click New Supplier.
- Enter the name, email, and URL of the supplier.
You can also export the list of your suppliers to a CSV file by clicking Tools > Export Suppliers to CSV.
To add a sales channel, do the following:
- In the navigation pane, click Partners > Sales Channels.
- In the upper-right corner of the Sales Channels list, click New Sales Channel.
- Enter the name and URL of the sales channel.
You can also export the list of your sales channels to a CSV file by clicking Tools > Export Sales Channels to CSV.