When you first log in to Delivrd, you should immediately configure your personal settings. These settings will set the behavior of Delivrd in certain processes, and this behavior should match your needs.
There are two groups of settings that you should configure: My Profile and Settings.
To configure your profile, do the following:
- In the upper-right corner of any Delivrd page, hover over the Hello, username link to open a drop-down list.
- In the drop-down list, click My Profile.
- On the page that opens, enter your full address information in the provided fields. This address will be displayed under Shipping Address in your purchase orders, so that your supplier knows where he should ship his products.
- You can also add a company logo either by selecting it from your computer or by entering a logo URL. The company logo is used in packing slips that are generated from your sales orders in Delivrd.
To configure your settings, do the following:
- In the navigation bar on the left, click Settings.
- On the page that opens, configure the following information:
- Show page tours: Select this checkbox to display the Page Tour pop-up window at the top of each Delivrd page. A page tour is a quick overview of a page with helpful tooltips. To watch a page tour, click the Take Page Tour button in the pop-up window at the top of the page.
- Multiple inventory locations: Select this checkbox if you want to manage your inventory at several locations. As a result, the Location fields and columns will be visible in forms and lists. This feature is part of Delivrd's Advanced plan. If you are on the free plan and you activate this feature, you will be upgraded to the Advanced plan (which is a paid plan).
- Order fulfillment active: Select this checkbox to activate the functionality of sales and replenishment order management. As a result, Delivrd will display the order-related page groups in the navigation pane, specifically, Partners, Inbound Processing, and Outbound Processing.
Order fulfillment module is part of Delivrd's Advanced plan. If you are on the free plan and you activate this feature, you will be upgraded to the Advanced plan (which is a paid plan).
- Create inventory record automatically during transfer: Select this checkbox if you want Delivrd to automatically create an inventory record every time you transfer the inventory between locations. This will allow you to transfer inventory between locations even if you did not create an inventory record in the destination inventory location.
- Disable remarks in inventory transactions: Select this checkbox to deactivate the remarks functionality in inventory transactions. This will make entering new transactions easier.
- Copy product price to sales order line: Select this checkbox to copy the product price from sales order header to sales order lines.
- Sales Order Title: Enter a title which will appear on all sales orders that you create in Delivrd.
- Inventory Alert: Specify whether you want to receive any inventory alerts from Delivrd, and whether you want to receive only low inventory alerts or all alerts.
- Currency: Select the currency that will be shown next to the amount of money in purchase orders and sales orders.
Note: Delivrd does NOT support multiple currencies and exchange rates. The currency settings are for display only. For example, if you change US Dollars to Euros, Delivrd will NOT convert between these two currencies. Therefore, if an order value is 10 USD, and you change the currencyto EUR, the order value will be 10 EUR.
- Measurement System: Select the measurement system that will be used to display product dimensions, such as weight, height, width, and depth. You can select between the Metric and US measuring systems.
- Batch Pick: Select what you want to scan during the batch pick: bin, SKU/EAN, or both the bin and SKU/EAN. You can also deactivate the scanning option.
- Pick By Order: Select what you want to scan during the pick by order: bin, SKU/EAN, or both the bin and SKU/EAN. You can also deactivate the scanning option.
- Timezone: Select the timezone you are on. This will be reflected in different time & dates presented in the system - in inventory transactions history, for example.
When you are ready with the settings, click Save.